By making any booking (in person, online or facebook) you agree to our terms and waiver as shown on the link below
Please make sure to bring a copy of your booking (screenshot on phone or printed is OK), this will also show proof that you have paid (or need to pay)
LAST MINUTE WALK INS WELCOME – But only if space available, please message us on facebook to confirm if space
[bookly-form hide=”categories,services,staff_members,date,week_days,time_range” show_number_of_persons=”1″]
Email confirmation will show 1x session booked @ Total Cost £ , the number of skaters will be shown in the description on the left.
- Please Book your space online
- Our rink is NOT open every week for every session shown below
- IF there is a slot available to book online then we are OPEN, If there is a line through the time, we are FULLY BOOKED, if there is no time, we are CLOSED
- Pay online – Paypal
- Pay on arrival – Cash, card, apple pay etc all accepted, contactless payment preferred
Roller Disco – £5.00
- Weds/Fri/Sat – Suitable for age 10+ or experienced skaters
- Weds 6-8pm
- Friday 7-9PM
- Sat 6-8PM
- Sunday – Suitable for all ages
- Sun 12-2PM
QUIET SKATE – £4.00
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
- Sat 12Noon-1pM
- Sat 1PM – 2PM
- Sat 2PM – 3PM
- Sat 3PM – 4PM
- These time slots are also used for parties so will not be available every week
QUIET SKATE / Learn to Skate – £4.00
- Sun 10AM-11AM
- Sun 11AM-12NOON
- MAX CAPACITY 15PEOPLE
- Please book for ALL people going on the rink (skating or non-skating)
- Our reason for charging for non skaters is to keep the max capacity to 15 people – this allows us to dedicate time to skaters who need help, and have sufficient space for learning.
If you have never been skating before, this is the perfect session! We have had a few people ask for private lessons, but after coming to a quiet hour and building up their confidence they are happy enough to join in on the busier public sessions!
This sessions is aimed at children and adults who would prefer a little more space to themselves, and not have lots of skaters whizzing round them while they are trying to learn and build their own confidence. There will be at least 1 volunteer to hand, to help you where needed.
Skating time will be around 45-50 mins of skating, allowing time to get your skates on/off at the start and end.
If you then want to stay on for the public skate which gets a little busier you can decide on the day subject to availability.
Party Hire / Private Hire
Typical party times
- Sat 12Noon-2pM
- Sat 2PM – 4PM
- Sat 4PM – 6PM
- Sun 230PM – 430PM
- We block out 2 hours for your session, this allows 15 mins to setup/arrive, 90 mins of skating, and 15 mins to tidy up and leave ready for next session
- We do not offer any Party Bags or food etc, however you are more than welcome to bring your own
Please contact for more information and availability – as we are primarily volunteer run we need to match your date/time requirement with a team members availability. Feel free to message on FaceBook to discuss.
PRIVATE SKATING LESSONS
We are looking to see how much interest there would be in private 1:1 lessons, if interested, please message us on FaceBook!
- “Accompanied” means at the venue, i.e. parents / guardians do not have to go on the rink, however you are fully responsible for any children that are at the venue, and you must not leave any child under the age of 13 at any time without someone else age 13+ being there who is responsible.
- Age 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Age 8-12 must be accompanied by a responsible person over 13 years of age at all times.
- Age 13-15 may be left with the parent/guardian’s permission, but an emergency contact number MUST be left with a member of staff.
- If you have left children for a session you MUST be here 5 mins before session ends and come into the building to collect your children.