By booking online, via FaceBook, over email or in person or any other method, you agree fully to the following terms for all people in your booking.
For parties the person booking the party is responsible for the entire party and should show these terms to the participants including parents/guardians of children invited.
NIRH: Northants Inline Roller Hockey Club Ltd
- I acknowledge and accept that my participation in the activities provided by NIRH entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, to property or to third parties.
- I further acknowledge that the activities provided by NIRH require a reasonable level of fitness and ability, which I acknowledge that I possess.
- I acknowledge that the activities provided by NIRH are not available to pregnant women who are not permitted to participate.
- I acknowledge that under no circumstances will anyone under the influence of alcohol and or drugs be allowed to enter NIRH premises or partake in any activity provided by NIRH.
- I acknowledge that if I have any pre-existing medical conditions I have sought medical advice prior to skating.
- I acknowledge and agree that I am responsible for my own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in the activities.
- I understand that the activities may be undertaken without direct supervision following safety instructions and agree that I will at all times wear any protective equipment provided by or required by NIRH to be worn, and will ensure that I comply with all instructions given at any time during the activities by NIRH or any of its staff.
- I agree that I will only carry out moves and tricks that are within my skill level and of which I am able to retain control of at all times. I understand that moves and tricks are performed at my own risk.
- I agree that I will comply with all height, weight and age restrictions specified by NIRH from time to time.
- I acknowledge that if I do not comply with any height, weight and age restrictions or any other requirements put in place by NIRH from time to time I will not be able to participate in the activities and agree that I will promptly withdraw upon request by NIRH.
- I consent and agree to the use by NIRH of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes. NIRH consent to the participant and members of their group undertaking photography for their own non-commercial purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- As parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children I give consent and agree to NIRH photographing and/or recording myself and any accompanying children, and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for NIRH advertising and promotional purposes. I and any accompanying minors hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledge and agree that the rights to use such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by NIRH to myself and/or any accompanying children.
- I acknowledge that NIRH is not and shall not be liable for any damage or loss which I may incur, or any damage or loss to myself or any third parties or property however incurred when I am undertaking the activities or are on the premises belonging to NIRH.
- I agree and promise to accept to be responsible for any and all risks existing and subsisting in the activity from time to time, and acknowledge that my participation in the activity is voluntary, and that I elect to participate despite of the risks, and agree to accept the consequences of so doing save only to the extent that NIRH by law is not permitted to exclude such liability.
- By placing any booking, or participating in any activity at NIRH, I confirm that I believe myself and my party to be physically fit and able to take part in activities. I confirm that I am not pregnant. I confirm that I will exempt NIRH from ANY financial/legal claim with regards to loss property, accident or injury.
Thank you very much for your interest in NIRH and if you have any questions please send us a message via facebook or email email@example.com